I will correct errors, identify and query you about conflicting statements, and establish a consistent style throughout your completed draft manuscript.
Books I’ve copy edited:
- Ted McClelland, The Third Coast: Sailors, Strippers, Fishermen, Folksingers, Long-Haired Ojibway Painters, and God-Save-the-Queen Monarchists of the Great Lakes, Chicago Review Press (2008)
- Adam Langer, The Film Festival Guide: For Filmmakers, Film Buffs, and Industry Professionals, Chicago Review Press (2000)
- Nihon Ki-in, Magic of Placements, Yutopian Enterprises (2010)
- Yang Yu-Chia, A Scientific Introduction to Go, Yutopian Enterprises (2003)
- Zhao Zhenzhong et al., Opening Strategy, Yutopian Enterprises (n.p.)
Publications I've copy edited:
- Citysearch (Central Region)
- Metroland (Albany, N.Y.)
- The Daily Gazette (Schenectady, N.Y.)
- The Evansville Press (Evansville, Ind.)
I will lay out and compose pages, apply typefaces and index your final draft manuscript for publication.
Content Editing (Trade)
I will help you to plan, organize and format your manuscript. This may include adding, rewriting or deleting portions as needed.
I will help you to clarify and reorganize the content and structure of your completed draft manuscript. This may involve contributing new material.
Personal History Writing/Editing
I will guide you through the process of producing an autobiographical manuscript.
Contact me for rates.